Greener Pastures Farm - Current News

Jon kneels down to let the pregnant Cascade Farmstead ewes check him out. Visit our website to learn more about these great little low-maintenance, no-shear, meat sheep!


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Emergence... Back Into The Light

I'm back!

Yeah, I've been out of the loop for a while. A stroke in my eye really sent me into a spin. I'm okay. Lots of expensive tests and doctor bills later, I'm now on high blood pressure medication, and learning to live with a blind spot in my right eye.

Really, all things considered, if I had to choose a spot to be blind in, I could not have chosen better. It's the upper left quadrant of my right eye that is blind, so I didn't lose any peripheral vision. So I'm really lucky!

I have a lot of catching up to do! Emails and phone calls have really piled up, and I'll be working my way through those in the next few days.

Now that the holidays are over, and the house is tidy from holiday preparations, I'm really pumped to get going on my hobbies and my farm work. I'm so glad to be back!

~ Ronda

1 comment:

  1. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's report starts in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the exact same tactics tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete