Greener Pastures Farm - Current News

Jon kneels down to let the pregnant Cascade Farmstead ewes check him out. Visit our website to learn more about these great little low-maintenance, no-shear, meat sheep!


Saturday, January 9, 2010

One Year in 120 Seconds

Okay, this short video is too cool not to share. Beautiful. And it's Norway, land of (some of) my ancestors. The photographer even shows the techniques he used to create this video.

And on that note, I'm heading out to the garden to do a little weeding in hopes of planting cool season crops before the month is over. Before the week is over, if I can find my seed collection from last year! Living in the "banana belt" of the Pacific Northwest has its advantages; and year-round gardening is one of them. I'm ashamed that I didn't plant a winter garden, but console myself that it would not have survived the 2 ice storms we had. Now it's time to take some chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment