Greener Pastures Farm - Current News

Jon kneels down to let the pregnant Cascade Farmstead ewes check him out. Visit our website to learn more about these great little low-maintenance, no-shear, meat sheep!


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ronda's Real Socks


I have one pair of socks ready to mail right now; fits a woman who wears a size 9 or 10 shoe. Amethyst, sapphire and emerald on navy as shown. Custom socks for women and men in more colors available now, as well as gift certificates.


I create hand knitted wool socks warm enough for hunting in the woods, working on the farm, and padding around on wood floors in winter, yet soft, sturdy and smooth-fitting inside boots.


These socks are knitted double thick, using two strands of the highest quality superwashed wool yarn. They are very soft, washable and durable, with a reinforced heel and toe, and they do not shrink!


If you have read any of our farming web pages, you know that we are all about practical farming and frugal living. Slow fashion is the current term for clothing with a long life. My 5-year-old socks are still soft, warm, comfy and sturdy. I believe that you get what you pay for, and my family is worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I'm very interested in your socks. Could you e-mail me about the price/shipping and how long it takes to get them? Thanks!
    thewritersporch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interest, Carol! All of your questions are answered on the website link I included above. Hmmm... I reworked all the pages last night, and somehow the shipping information got lost. I ship via Priority Mail, which takes 2 to 3 days to arrive. Sorry, I'll fix that today, when I work up a Gift Certificate page. ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete